SOLAR Electrification Solutions
Choose YOUR SOLUTION
solar home system
solar water pumping
Frequently asked questions
Each solar panel contains photovoltaic (PV) cells. PV cells take light, or photons, and convert it to solar electricity. When sunlight hits the solar panel, PV cells produce direct current (DC) electricity.
No greenhouse gas emissions are released into the atmosphere when you use solar panels to create electricity. And because the sun provides more energy than we‘ll ever need, electricity from solar power is a very important energy source in the move to clean energy production.
- Residential Solar Panels. Every ray of sunshine that lands on your roof is free electricity for the taking. …
- Wind Turbines. …
- Solar and Wind Hybrid Systems. …
- Microhydropower Systems. …
- Solar Water Heaters. …
- Geothermal Heat Pumps.
Yes free energy is possible out of the Zero Point Energy of the Universe. … That is the neutrinos give up the electrical energy as heat or mechanical work.
- Solar air conditioning.
- Solar balloon.
- Solar charger. Solar backpack. Solar cell phone charger. Strawberry Tree.
- Solar chimney.
- Solar-powered waste compacting bin.
- Solar cooker.
- Solar dryer.
- Solar-powered fan.